Sunday, February 14, 2010

Funky Beats Continuation...

Well I did post bout a couple of funky beats to get your groove on. To me I would definately have this tracks playing if I'm gonna head down for some serious partying as it kinda sets the mood for me...not sure for you guys tho...

Anyway check these tracks out :

Kick start the Groove on with the track by Groove Armada



Kicking it Old School with Freestyler



Another one by the Boomfunk's MC called Uprocking Beats..it has a killer beat to the track



Bring it higher with Accelarator



Let's just go all the way to the top...and what a beautiful stage set up for Showtek!!!



Fuck man...I wanna rave again as I'm feeling the beats in me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com