Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who missed the Catchy Groovy Funky Beats...I DO!!!

Here I am lazying around on Valentine Eve..lonely gaining weight feeling sorry for myself and my life...thinking bout all the sins which I have committed in the past growing up being a pain in the arse for everyone that knew me or might have known me...

Nah...What the Fuck do You think?

I am at a Cyber Cafe near my house missing my gal so much that it hurts my lungs, brains and my balls. Yeah BB!!!

So what do I do? Reading on Nexus One (gosh can't wait to get my hands on the Nexus One tho) thinking bout my gal and of course listening to the funkiest beats any band can come out with...the legendary groovy spanking moves of Jay Kay and his band Jamiroquai.

What are the songs I'm Listening to?

Check it out.

Virtual Insanity...gosh Love the clip to a Melodic Song



Canned Heat...burning the dance floor



Groove on with Runaway



Lets blast to the sapce with Supersonic



A Valentine Special from me to you Love Foolosophy



And we ring it down with Space Cowboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com