Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gnissim ouy :)



Its Sunday and its really quiet without you around.

I know you are away with mom and aunt...what's the term girls day out...and I'm stuck at home for half of the day due to a very bad flu...thank God as m typing this its getting better probably due to the antibiotics that the doc gave me.

Why am I blogging or to be more precise what am I blogging honestly I don't know. What I know is I miss you so much. Even more say When are apart.

Its raining. Been raining. Bringing to my sense that its a rather melancholy day with me thinking of holding ur hands walking down a pathway set with daffodils blooming in spring in a foreign land away from this over glorified country we stay in...yes Europe....and in the evening we will sit down by the fireplace sipping wine and eating dinner which we both Have our hands on.

A simple life for two simple people away from the over complicated society. Enjoying the simple pleasures of life has to offer.

And it starts to rain.

I miss you.

Location : 16-46 Jalan Prima 2, Taman Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com