Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mom love and the horrid i want my mummy


Its the Water Festival or Songhkla celebrated by the Siamese people as well as the Singhalese today. That would make today my new year. Yes happy new year to all my family and relatives whom I know don't know and wouldn't know.

Its a happy occasion rite but why m I feeling aweful...oooh wait must be the fact that my mom told me she stopped cooking all the regular dishes like spicy fish sambal all the kerabu and she has stopped cooking those ever since I left.

Hearing mom said that I could only shed my tears to the ground. Guess I was wrong after all, mom do loge me. Conversation that followed was nothing but short as mom could sense m chocking back the tears.

Once I hung I lay back on bed and dialled my bb. But guess she is already sleeping. Hw I long for her presence NW. Its OK bb don't worry.

As the seconds ticks by I lay awake teary contemplating my life in penang. Mom I miss u.

Bb I never felt happier than being here with you.

Location : Jalan Kepong, Taman Kepong, 52000 Kuala Lumpur,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com