Sunday, October 17, 2010

My thoughts on Blackest Night

Well finally I finished DC Blackest Night series written by Geoff Jones.

Now I find that the series took off on a very good promising note which emotion are widely played to the fullest extend especially in volume 1 - 2. Best scene was when Hal narating the heartache of being a superhero. Or when the tragic death of Hawk woman confessing her love for Carter Hall.

However as the series build up towards the climax or to me an anti climax this series seems to fade. Guess Jason was right its a little to much for the storyline to handle as I felt its rushed with unnecessary scenes.

Overall its a good read but I wouldn't call it the best... Not enough to triumph over Crisis of Infinite Earths and identity crisis.

The board should have just let Sinestro to shine as he deserves it but his moment was short lived cut down by another:

“ My name is Hal Jordan I'm the saviour of the Universe so suck green balls villain and call me papa”

Yes that's what went thru my mind towards the final chapter of Blackest Night.

A good read on rainy days nothing more.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com