Sunday, October 24, 2010

#Oct23rdtwtup

This was my first Twtup... OK what's that huh? Well simply its Twitter Meet up... Its held at the TTDI Community Hall on the 23rd October ( which is on a birthday of one of the organizing committee @karrotgold ) and my of my despite the rain the turn up was awesome. By the way the Super Swarm Badge in Foursquare was unlock during this event and to unlock this badge it requires min 250 ppl.

I know its going to be big as Shakeer keeps telling me but never expect it to be this big.

Well organized event kudos to the committee and what s friendly bunch of tweetpeeps they are. The participants are entertained with tons of activities ps3 tournaments like the Pro Evolution Soccer & Rockband, card games, lucky draw plus performance by participants n special one by the dude from Teh Tarik Crew Altimet. Plus the mc of the event was none other than c-loco from Poetic Ammo.

Had a delicious sandwich made by @aidasue... Its cheap as well. Beauty bout this event is that its an opportunity to meet n make new friends.

Next Twtup? Hell yeah I'll be there! See the photo of the kid...i lost to him in the Pro Evolution Soccer game n I want my revenge muahaha!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

2 comments:

Sinelogix said...

Wow superb information guys
Web Designer in Bangalore

GST Training Delhi said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com