Wednesday, December 16, 2009

...another insensible rant

Well for starters it feels good to back blogging again and of course taking advantage of the hours at work...as matter of fact I work for a very succesful organization in the banking industry...not to brag but hey count myself lucky when they call for the interview back in March...lol but that`s another story. Anyway this organization (in which the name will never be revealed) has provided me time. Yes people I`ve additional time within my usual productive time. Anway here`s an equation:

Working Hours = Production Time + Non Production Time*

Non Production hours here includes the allocated meal break and of course comfort breaks*

Now how do I use production time to blog? Simple clear your required work as fast as possible which in term will provide you with additional production time which you can use

What do I use this production time?

I do more work of course, take additional responsibilities for the team. But as for today, I decided to combine it with my non-production time to blog at my BB`s & my site SundayJelly. And also to blog this.

The point here is that, she is the most important person in my life and require my full attention. And to those of you reading this....

Thanks...as this is yet again another insensible rant from me.

Don`t you think Obama is charismatic?

Hmmm....

I love meatballs with thick cheese sause...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com