Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well Santa is in town & the Clock is ticking Down

It`s that time of the time of the year which we realise that we are in fact another year closer to our respective grave.

OMG OMG OMG

I`m a year older...my hair is greying...my dick`s gone larger longer...my finances are definately on the ups as I`m getting the raise and bonuses I deserve...bla bla bla

And it hit me like a H-Bomb exploding in my head causing mass hsyteria with my brain cells going loco with cum spraying insanely leaving splattered traces on the wall.

Do we still remember the stuff we use to listen, watch or even do when we were growing up? The time when sex was just sex without any strings attached and an experiment? Days where you used to  take a puff from the mighty Bong and called it ERB...

Well got something to sahre with you guys...old skool!!!



That`s right people collaborate and listen..ICe is back...well in my head that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com