Friday, December 25, 2009

Aruna the designer...nah...you be the judge!!!

So it`s the 24th of the December 2009...so it`s Christmas Eve...so it`s another 7 days till we usher in 2010...so it`s another day at work

...yes I do realize people that I`m typing this entry on Christmas Day at around 5:07 am and yes I have no life cause my relationship is in the limbo...and so here I`am in a Cybercafe near my apartment sipping coffee and with Vanilla Ice blazing from Youtube...let`s start posting shall we...and ice coffee taste good and it helps centers me with the creative universe...with my head bobbing to the infectious beat of Ice Ice Baby...if there`s a problem Yo I`ll...ok ok I`m posting now...

I log in my work station with the Christmas Song blazing thru the P.A system throughout the entire 8 processing floor of the Stock Exchange Building which HSBC Electronic Data Processing occupies here in the heart of KL. Open my lotus notes and I receive a mail from one of the line managers requesting for creative input for some T shirt they are coming out for the entire department.

...i go crazy when I heard a cymbal and a hi-hat with a souped up tempo...sorry the track is so damn infectious...i just can`t help it


So after reading the entire mail...with 30 minutes to spare before I start my duties...I started working on a design...silently hoping it might get picked and open the eyes of the department that I can provide creative inputs with my out of the box ideas.

All the editing and toggling around...once I`m satisfied with the designed, I call my manager over, JD. JD was there in front of my monitor with intensity in his eyes.Now I`m sure you guy`s would want to know what he was looking...well I love creative input from you guys aiite!!!


 Well that my friends is the design that I come out for the department. What comes next complete surprise me. JD told me to put the design thru...well hopefully it get selected for the T Shirt...now next JD just told me to start working on the design for the team tag (the button kind so you can pin it on the lanyard)...and I went like okay one work after the other.

Anyway just wanted to check with you guys what you think bout the design. And Bb told you to have faith in me as I`m already taking more responsibilities at work now and I`m starting to show what I`m capable of.

Have faith in me and Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com