Monday, December 21, 2009

...Crushed but Not Defeated

The moment Fulham hit the 3rd goal in...my phone started vibrating...and withing the next minute I scrolled thru the series of text messages...

Bro what happen man? Bye bye Ferguson.

OMG OMG down with United.

Glory Glory what?

Loserville...

Yes people that`s what happened to you when your friends who supports the likes of Chel-shit (oops Chelsea), Arseanal which is managed by Arsane Banger (my bad Arsenal) and Liverfool (or is it Liverpool) got to know that you are a die hard fan of Manchester United.

Yes I`m a die hard fan.

Yes I have a tatoo of the emblem on my chest.

Yes I`ve met the players and Sir Alex himself this year not to mention the Legend, Sir Bobby on the recent Man Utd Asia Tour 09 here in Kuala Lumpur.

What I have to say bout the recent defeat?

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD HATERS

We have been in this situation before and like the phoenix, we have rised from the ashes to reclaim our place. Ask those loyal supporters, they`ll tell you. Yes let me repeat that LOYAL SUPPORTERS.

...not some punk who simply jumps into the bandwagon like most of the poser since Manchetser won the Champions League in Moscow `08...and when the team is not performing they`ll start cursing and regreting...oh why did I buy the (fake) jersey...why this why tha...posers!!!

Anyway all that I can say is that, I did felt disappointed when we lose the match and by a huge margin but I`m sure we will bounce back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com