Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Run people...Superman gone mad!!




Well...what`s with the title? Let me explain. It`s just something to catch your intention on the real topic what do I personally think of Superman. Before I begin posting this entry, I do sincerely apologize if there is sections of this post that may cause grive bitterness and hatred from you guys who loves and adores Superman or the Supermen (as you know from the DC 1 Million story arc he left descendants). I would also like to thank my pal Jason Chellapah for the brain storming session that we had numerous with regards to Superman.

Let`s begin.

I will not start with who is Superman and where do he originates. Instead I will begin with this question in which I address this to you.

Why do humanity need Superman? Do we really need him?

Now let`s ponder over that question shall we.

My opinion we do not need a false God. Yes. Our friend flying around saving people, the Boys Scout, is nothing but masquerading himself as a False God. Or you can also opt to see him more like a Warden. Keeping the earth under his close supervision. Performing his heroics but for what? Savior? No all Superman does is to make humans weak. When there`s trouble we know he will be sweeping down to the rescue. Yes. We adore him. We admire him. We build idols of him. Eventually we worship him.

What will happen a million years from now?

According to Grant Morrison`s "DC 1 Million", the Superman as we know is now residing in his Fotress of Solitude on the sun, he is now called Gold Superman Prime. He also left us with Supermen, his descendants. Now why do he left us descendants? For protection?

No.

From the way I see, it`s a regime. An army of Supermen whom can be called upon by Superman himself. Yes, since he has been elevated into Godhood there`s no stopping him now. Humanity is doomed always being watched by our so called protector!





Lex Luthor was right all along.

I say we have to stop Superman people!!! To hell with the last son of Krypton!!!

....God I`ve got to be careful coz I know he`s hearing me...who`s there!!!...my nerves...I`m sure he`s watching me...gotta hide gotta hide...where`s my kryptonite ring...where`s it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply hillarious

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com