Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not so Merry Christmas...definately not White at all !!!

Well...where do I begin? Why the dramatic title? Why? Why? Why?

Let me tell you why...shall I proceed? Yes No? Yes I shall. Lets begin with my Christmas. And how my wonderful Christmas morning...mind you my 1st Christmas morning begin on such a high note before it all turn sour with me spending the 2nd half of the day with the company of the men in blue...yes the Cops or Polis Di Raja Malaysia...not the man in Red ( Santa Claus).

All this poor soul...yes people that`s not just meant to be a punch line for this entry but I`m poor for this month tho...now...my Christmas morning started with a single objective in mind. To explore the city Kuala Lumpur...KL..Kay Ll..or what ever the people call it these days. Yes to explore the sights and sound of the city that I`m new in specially on Christmas Day...and also to do some shopping about.

...kinda brings the fond memories of me and my best pal Jason when we use to go around visiting the busy Complexes...

Speaking of shopping...this is what I bought for myself on Christmas...I`ve always wanted to carry a brown Tote bag...a bag where I can stuff my 3L water bottle and all my other goodies I carry with me in my lil paperbag..ie books, scarf and a lot of other non sense. Also I carry a hand cream given by my sweet BB...people doesn`t mean when guys carry hand cream it`s for masturbation!!!

Anyway this is the bag I bought.



It`s simple and it has a nice shade of brown to it. Something that I`ve always been looking out for but can`t seem to find until that very day. I was happy. I was excited. the best Christmas ever...

NO

It`s the start of what I now call "Worst Day of My Life". Why? Let me give you guys the low down:
1. I got robbed.
2. I got robbed by 4 guys armed with a gun and a very large knife.
3. For Fuck sake it`s Christmas, I got fucking rob on Christmas Day.


It happened when I was walking to get the bus back after having fun playing Indiana Jones Lost in KL on Christmas Day. The location was somewhere near the CIMB AVIVA building near Maju Junction which is after TUNE Hotel hmmm...just view the location from the map below


View Larger Map

Four men on 2 bikes, one stop in front of me and the other behind. 2 men got down one flash the so called "Rambo" knife and the other...took out a gun and place it on my head. Now realizing that I have my wages in my wallet sum around RM1500 and the gun barrel staring right in front of me...what would you do?

Fight? No way. I`m not stupid to end up in a ditch only to be found on the following Monday by some cleaner as no more than a semi naked body with it`s head blown to bits leaving a trace of splattered cooked brain matter on the sidewalk butt fucked by some horny crack head just to add to the insult. Yes I hand the guy with the knife my wallet. Yes I did not recognize their faces as they are wearing helmets with black out visor. After taking my cash, the faggot hand me back my wallet and ask me to take the cab back before fleeing. Yes. They left me with around RM25 for cab. Fuck me.

My next step was to proceed to the nearest police station to file a report.What more can I do. So the rest of the day was spent with policemen and an inspector. Why? Cause this is what the police classify as armed robbery.



That`s how my so called Christmas became the Worst Day Of My Life. By the way for the record yes I`m thankful that I didn`t got shot and FYI it happened around 5:10 pm.

So Be Careful People.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com