Saturday, January 2, 2010

Alone I Break Cover by johncobb1972

Well Korn is one of my favourite band, the grand father of nu-metal genre. I love the band. Their songs constantly remind me of my upbringing. Who can ever forget albums like "Life is Peachy" & "Follow the Leader". Also Jonathan Davis voice...my man...you either love them or hate them.

So while writting my introduction to my online fantasy story of the vigilante Enlothien, Welcome Enlothien, I decided to use the track "Alone I Break" by Korn as sort of a soundtrack. And guess what I found?

A cover of the song by johncobb1972.

Now I`m not a fan of covers but honestly this dude nail the song. A superb cover. The best I`ve heard so far. So guys be the judge and hear it for yourself.



So what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com