Sunday, January 31, 2010

Are we ready for Arsenal?

A lot of my friends are questioning the current form for Manchester United. I have to admit it's not been a spectacular season clearly proven by the lack of firepower upfront and the current financial crisis plaguing the club. But nevertheless we managed to be in the finals of yet again another Carling Cup and the next round of Champions League.

What about the upcoming match against Arse-Anal?

...m sorry did I offend you arses supporters reading this blog entry...well kiss my ass twice and call me papa (sorry meethu gotta steal your line)

Ferguson mentions the team is ready for the fixture and like a loyal supporter I am pretty certain that we will do well for tomorrow nights game...dead certain of it.

So let's just see what my blog post will be like post the match.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com