Saturday, January 16, 2010

HSBC COBAM CRM Dinner

Guess what people? I`m back in CyberJaya. And right now I`m blogging at one of the PCs available in the kiosk for the employees of HDPM (HSBC Electronic Data Processing Malaysia) in Jalan Teknokrat here in CyberJaya. The liltle place where I start my humble beginnings in March 12 2009.

Just finish attending one the most memorable dinner for any organization I worked for. Yup we had the department dinner in CyberLodge Resort & Spa, it`s done at the restaurant "Verandah Restaurant". Check out the map below for the exact location.


View Larger Map

Now the dinner was nicely organize and it`s filled with lot`s of games. Entirely the beauty of attending such dinner is to get to know the people that you are working with and getting customed with their nick and fancies. Sorry I couldn`t get some photos in as I didn`t bring my camera with me but I can assure you that photos will be in here.

Overall it`s a very good dinner although the menu could have been a liltle better for a buffet. Well till the next dinner and I know those of you are waiting for my next episode for JUSTICE stay tune as it will be up soon.

...love oysters man...fresh..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com