Sunday, January 31, 2010

I want a new phone in February or should I wait in April to be an Androidian?

She is slowly panting now. At times she fall short of breathing. She was once sexy and turns me on. People used to look at her and gawked all over the sleek frame. Now she is dying. Like a whore overused and suffering from last stage cancer. Her memory is depleting. Her response is slow & it's getting worse. I no longer feel the urge to flaunt her around.

My Sony Ericsson w880i is dying...not now but soon.

So what do I have in mind? Of course a replacement. But talking is easy right but the actual process of selecting what's out there in the market is hard. As we all know the mobile phone market is constantly getting upgraded even as we speak. Every month or two we will hear the likes of Sony Ericsson, Nokia and other manufacturers releasing new models into the market, catering for the young and old.

Now knowing this for a fact where do I stand in my selection. It all boils down to what I want in a phone.

Performence, Technology & Entertainment


So what are my selection then?

Sony Ericsson Xperia x10.
















HTC Google Nexus One
















LG GT540



















LG BL40
 


















So now I have 4 phones in mind and only 2 of them has been released which are the Android 2.1 based Nexus One and LG 'entertainment' based phone the BL40. Now Android OS seems to be the my preference here as it's been implemented by more mobile manufacturers and this makes the BL40 seems to be rather out dated in many ways eventho it's a new release from LG.

The x10 and GT540 will only be release in April. Both running on Android 2.1, however the x10 will be working on the Snapdragon processor rivaling the Nexus One.

Now what shall I get? Lol honestly I haven't decided yet. We shall see.We shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com