Sunday, January 10, 2010

When you`re missing someone

Happens to everyone right? You wake up one morning feeling left out. You look at your pathetic self, unshaven, droopy eyes...lost...that`s the reflection I see when you`re gone. Away from me.

As I feel the cold shower, the little droplets hitting my skin, cleansing ritual...but I ask myself will it actually wash my sorrows away? Will it wash my sins down the drain and into the ocean or in this case the sewage treatment plant?

Button my shirt thinking about my plans for the day. Wearing my shirt looking presentable but what's the point? So that people would be comfortable in my presence. The very fact that if you walk out out of your home wearing just your underwear people would just think you're a loony or some sex starved pervert waiting to pounce on unsuspecting victim. Do this civilize people realise that they were once clad only with leaves to cover their crotch. Evolutio. That`s right Darwin. Evolution took place and here we are now.

 Feeling alone and left out.Watching hordes of people passing by.Yes I felt the sudden jab of the ice cold needle right in my heart.

It`s a rather cold feeling.

A feeling of sorrow yet you feel contempt with happiness.

All I could say is I miss you.Wish you're back.Hopefully, as time seems not to wait for anyone and the days ahead continue to grow darker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com