Saturday, January 9, 2010

Queen...Freddie you will be missed.

Well what can I say. Queen to me is by far one of the greatest band ever to grace our beloved planet. Freddie Mercury (Farrokh Bulsara) is clearly the man responsible for Queen`s mainstream success. Gifted in terms of song writing as well as composing the tracks.

If you ask me what are my favourite tracks? Well here`s the A-List for Queen. Enjoy. By the way the below tracks are live  and that`s the beauty of Queen and it clearly shows how gifted Freddie is enchanting us with his voice. Trust me the arrangements is just mind blowing and you will ask yourself why did the music industry been on a decline? Why can`t the music stay pure like Queen? Why?

I Want To Break Free - Don`t you just love this song



Bohemian Rhapsody - The greatest song ever



Under Pressure - Simply brilliant & beautiful. This song is simply magical.



Who Want`s To Live Forever - At this point I`m just a lil emotional with tears trickling down



Guys I`m just gonna end my post with that last video as I realise that more and more of these creative, God given talent are taken away. Makes me realise nothing last and I should make the best of life itself and cherish those that I love with my heart and soul. My BB, I love you and my friends and family.

Freddie Rest in Peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You last paragraph is what others alike should realise.

Keep up the writing.

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com