Monday, January 18, 2010

Our very own Michael...from HDPM CRM

Well guys let me introduce to you one of my best buds from the department I'm currently attached to, HDPM CRM.

...what the hell is HDPM CRM? it's HSBC Data Processing Malaysia and CRM stands for Client Relationship Management...

World meet Pravin. On YouTube he's known as Pravin Joe. In the real world he's one of the closest friend I have here in Kuala Lumpur.

Shy. Quiet. but once you get to know him you'll realize he's quite approachable and fun to be with. Now I didn't know Pravin will be this damn good at impersonating the late King Of Pop. I found out bout this last night at the COBAM CRM Dinner in CyberLodge. He sang "You're not alone" & "Heal the World" plus a special performance to "Smooth Criminal". Will post that video up soon.

Anyway this was his performance a couple of months back which I managed to pull out from YouTube. Check it out.



Now he recently release a self made video with a song he written himself called "Let Me Let Go"

Let Me Let Go

More videos by him and as well as songs so stay tune as you heard bout him 1st from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com