Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wembley here we come...

Woot Woot...

Been awhile since I last post on my blog and for this post my just filled with energy, excitement a total euphoric state. Yes a week ago I heard rants from my friends, receive text messages regarding Carlos Tevez 2 goal heroics.

...heroics my balls...

I told my friends don't and never ever write Manchester United chances off just yet and 15 minutes ago we did again. And it's one of the best performance by far by the Reds. Scholes, Carrick & finally Rooney hit one in...and what a goal in the 92nd minute of stoppage time. Setting up a repeat of the 1994 Carling Cup Final against Aston Villa!!! Of course Tevez scored but hey it's Rooney's night!

Final Score Manchester United 3 - 1 Manchester City

Wayne Rooney...Wayne Rooney..
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Humor & Funny Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

BlogMalaysia.com